Thursday 15 October 2009

A little shadowy person ,looks like he is levitating.
Three men , this reminds me of an album cover but I can't think which one?
Tiny person, they are everywhere when you look.
Not very good graffiti spelling out something rubbish but.. great colours and it looks like fireworks.
A little running person , I saw this a while ago but it has blurred it did say something like 'run for your life' or some sort of joke about mugging if I remember rightly.
Scarecrows are normally a bit scary but this one looks like he is wearing Nick's spare specs.
Springfield Park.
Lea Boat House.
And now forthe bad graffiti segment.I may give the kids some spray cans and see if they can do better.This person looks like a hairy gentleman's part.Not good.
I like the fact that they gave this one shoes.And the cutlery is nice.
Hmmm you may want to check your history book and amend where necessary, unless there is a new war I haven't heard about.
And it doesn't even scan.
Crap graffiti but they have a point.

More of that bridge, Is it just me or does it look different every day?
4.5 miles , north up the canal to the railway line and back again.
Sore leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment